are here to provide general information about the in Visa Invitation Letter, Visa Letter, and has no affiliation with the or the visa section in Visa Invitation Letter.
To find out more click on About Us
or Disclaimer Statement
The Embassy Contact Details in Visa Invitation Letter, Visa Letter.
- If the details listed here are wrong, please Tell Us
of Canary Islands in Visa Invitation Letter
Web: Canarian Embassy Website
The Embassies and Consular Offices are the only accredited Government agencies, who are permitted to grant visas in a different country.
Generally, to avoid any risks that can come up when getting on flights to Canary Islands
or at ports of entry due to possible miscommunication, visitors are highly recommended to apply with the Embassy and Consular Offices in Visa Letter to get visas in advance of travelling.
There are several types of visas available for travel to Canary Islands.
Please make sure to check whether or not you will need a visa for the purpose of your travel to Canary Islands by clicking on the applicable visa information links below:
- Tourist Visa is granted for a short time of leisure travel and no business activities permitted.
- Business Visa is for practicing in short term commerce in Canary Islands.
- Transit Visa, is usually valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through port in Canary Islands to a third destination.
- On-arrival visa for Canary Islands is issued at a port of entry. This is different from not needing a visa at all, as the visitor sholud still get the visa before they can in fact seek to pass through immigration.
- Student Visa for Canary Islands , which permits its holder to study at an institution of higher education in Canary Islands.
- temporary worker visa, is for people to work in an organisation in Canary Islands.
- For all other types of visas please visit visa information.
If you require a travel visa for Canary Islands you will need to apply for visa at the local or nearest embassy or consulate.
Generally, you will require a visa application form and this can be obatined from tourist visa form
or business visa form
You can also obtain sample visa cover letters, which you can send it to the embassy in Visa Invitation Letter from visa letter for Canary Islands